Granulating lines with hopper in the plastics recycling process are intended for granulation of shredded in the form of plastic scrap, lightly printed loose materials of: PP, PE, PS, ABS, EPS. Equipping extruders of this line with a quadrangular feed hopper with attached mixer guarantees direct supply of input material to the plasticizing system of the machine. The use of single-screw plasticizing system in extruders of this line, appropriately selected extruder length and screw stroke in combination with double vacuum degassing ensure high quality of the final product.
The specificity of production and extrusion of the processed loose material, determines apart from the structure and dimensions of the plasticizing screw (in this case with a larger outer diameter than in the case of a film extrusion line with a compactor), the screw speed as well as the installed motor power.
The mechanism of the double degassing system allows effective gases removal from the extruded plastic and guarantees the quality of the granulate product free of air bubbles defects. Additionally the use of hydraulic drawer screen changers ensures proper filtration of the processed material.
|Model||Extruder motor power [kW]||Screw diameter [mm]||Screw length [L/D]||Hopper screen diameter [mm]||Extruder output [kg/h]|
|KL-K/80||75||80||44 : 1||150 – 200||200 – 250|
|KL-K/100||110||100||44 : 1||200 – 250||350 – 450|
|KL-K/120||160 – 200||120||44 : 1||250 – 300||450 – 600|
|KL-K/140||200 – 280||140||44 : 1||300||600 – 900|
|KL-K/160||280 – 330||160||44 : 1||300 – 2 x 300||900 – 1200|
|KL-K/180||355 – 500||180||44 : 1||300 – 2 x 300||1000 – 1500|
- high output (up to 2500 kg/h);
- equipped with an automatic or manual screen changer;
- multi-stage degassing system;
- use of a cutting die in water ring;
- extruder control by the HMI operator panel;
- innovative use of moving elements subjected to natural wear in the plasticizing system;
- possibility of drying granules through a vibrating dewatering screen;
- convenient granules collection system.
Advantages of granulating lines with hopper include:
Granulating lines with hopper are intended for extrusion:
- printed, shredded plastic waste in the form of plastic scrap: PP, ABS, EPS, PS.