Compactors, also called agglomerators are devices of the extruder feeding zones, designed to reduce the volume (agglomeration) in the process of granulation of shredded nonwovens, film flakes and other grinding of plastic waste such as: PP, PE, LLDPE, LDPE, PS or ABS.
The compactor allows processing the material of various forms and sizes. Condensing the material in the compactor involves preparing the input material for work in the extruder plasticizing system by initial compacting it and heating it as a result of material friction, which allows to process of more printed and moist materials. The advantage of using compactors is the ability to process materials with low density.
Our devices are subject to general and specific safety regulations and they comply with the CE requirements. Our offer includes compactors from the GHZ series.
|Model||Compactor motor power [kW]||Capacity [litres]||Number of rotor blades [pcs]||Number of stator blades [pcs]||Output [kg/h]|
|GHZ-100||75||100||2||4||50 – 100|
|GHZ-200||110||200||2||4||100 – 200|
|GHZ-300||160 – 200||300||2||4||150 – 250|
|GHZ-400||200 – 280||400||4||6||250 – 400|
|GHZ-600||280 – 330||600||4||8||350 – 600|
|GHZ-800||280 – 330||800||4||8||500 – 800|
- easy collection of materials fed from various types of feeders;
- preheating granulated material;
- initial compacting of granulated material;
- stable, efficient feeding of material to the feed zone of extruders;
- ability to work on more moist materials;
- configurable with dosing units for granulates and plastic grinding (direct material feeding into the compactor chamber).
Advantages of compactors (agglomerators) include:
Compactors (agglomerators) are intended for agglomeration:
- printed, shredded plastic waste in the form of films: PE, LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE;
- printed, shredded plastic waste in the form of plastic scrap: PP, ABS, EPS, PS.